monKeymining — Earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the blockchain game AlienWorlds!
You can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the brand new free-to-play/play-to-earn NFT-based game Alien Worlds. You currently can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by mining or by staking, just by playing the game, on top of the regular in-game rewards!
Get cryptomonKeys bonus rewards on top of regular in-game rewards by mining on any of the lands specified below, or by staking TLM to Planet Neri. Rewards will be sent out shortly after each cycle ends, roughly every 2 weeks. Summary graphic below, details and help getting started (and lots of helpful links) further below.
Total cryptomonKeys distributed to miners and stakers so far
Data includes cycles 1 to 19 since launch (January 14, 2021)
Update Sep 19, 2021: Regular monKeymining rewards are currently paused until further notice. We are currently reviewing this part of our current cryptomonKeys distribution scheme. monKeymining (including staking rewards) may resume after we made our mind in a modified form, depending on various aspects including how Alien Worlds as game will evolve and be updated. In the meantime we still have regular Alien Worlds based community events with cryptomonKeys NFT prizes at our discord as before. Stay tuned for updates.
Current monKeymining and monKeystaking Rewards Details
- We will pull mining data from the blockchain and take snapshots of stakers to Neri every ~2 weeks. The more you mine during any cycle or stake at the time of snapshot, the higher your chances on cryptomonKeys NFTs, and the higher your chances on more rare cryptomoneys NFTs. Rewards will then be sent out soon after. The total amount of cryptomonKeys NFTs sent out for rewards may vary.
- Everyone who mines at least once has a chance on cryptomonKeys rewards. However the more TLM you mine or the more TLM you stake to Neri, the higher are your chances to receive NFT rewards.
How to Get Started
- If you don’t have a WAX Cloud Wallet yet, get one here in just a few seconds: wallet.wax.io (no download required, just sign up with Google or other social media handles)
- Next, head over to play.alienworlds.io and log in with your Wax Cloud Wallet (make sure popups are not blocked). Note: If you are new and have no AlienWorlds NFTs yet, just wait a few minutes and try again in case you’re running into any error messages in between. Refreshing your browser or clearing your cache also will fix most errors. You will receive free NFTs to get started, but this sometimes takes few minutes. If you need support, join our discord and find the channel #monkeymining. We are happy to help you ❤
- When you are ready for mining, you will need to set a land you will ‘mine’ on. Use the table below to select a land that’s eligible for cryptomonKeys rewards. Most monKeymining lands are located on Planet Neri, but we also have outposts on other planets.
|Type||Planet||x:y||x TLM Ease||x NFT Luck||-POW||Click Freq.||Focus||ID|
|Active Volcano||Neri||18:9||Very Low||Balanced||1099512960003|
|Active Volcano||Magor||35:16||Very Low||Balanced||1099512958511|
Which Land Should I Mine On?
This depends on various factors (expert level info here). In brief:
If you want to click very often, choose a land with high ‘Click Frequency’. If you want to play casually from time to time, choose a land with low ‘Click Frequency’. Note: The actual charge time (time between your mining events) will also depend on the tools you use.
If you like to focus on TLM mining, choose a land listed with Focus on TLM. If you aim to get more NFTs, choose one listed with Focus on NFTs.
Recommended lands for beginners:
TLM Focus: Geothermal Springs on Neri (coordinates 20:5)
NFT Focus: Sandy Coastline on Veles (coordinates 20:9)
‘Balanced’: Mountains on Neri (coordinates 18:7)
Ok, what’s next?
- Every time you mine you will receive Trilium (TLM, the in game cryptocurrency) and have a chance on AlienWorlds NFTs. If you mine on one of the lands owned by the cryptomonKeys project you will additionally get a chance on cryptomonKeys NFTs as rewards! It’s that easy, no need to do more from your side, we will pull the data directly from the blockchain every 1–2 weeks, rank everyone and send cryptomonKeys to your wallet.
- For monKeystaking rewards: Stake the TLM you earned to Planet Neri. Neri is the home planet of the monKeys, even though we have outposts on other planets. You will receive cryptomonKeys NFTs as staking rewards if you cross certain thresholds explained above, and you’ll receive more or better NFTs the more you stake to Neri. Rewards will be paid automatically to the account the NER tokens (which are received when you stake TLM to Neri) are held on. You can check your ranking here. Also, when you stake your TLM to Neri you will indirectly increase mining rewards for all miners on Neri and have the ability to contribute to the governance of this planet.
- Just for fun, not mandatory or giving extra rewards currently: When you stake, make sure the decimals are .1919 (e.g. staked amount total 1234.1919) so everyone will recognize your stake as coming from the cryptomonKeys community.
- In case of doubt if all is correct or any questions, join our discord and ask anyone in the channel #monkeymining for help to double check.
Questions and Discussion
Within our community we meanwhile have lots of people playing Alien Worlds. If you have any questions or like to discuss about the game and cryptomonKeys rewards, make sure to check the ‘Recommended Links’ listed further below and join our Discord server (channel #monkeymining). If you just started and can’t afford mining tools, you might even get help there from other users and lend some better tools for free (check pinned messages and find the user DrYunani. You also can discuss or ask questions in our Telegram group, however the community is mostly active on Discord.
Previous Updates and cryptomonKeys Reward Summaries
Cycle 20 (Sep 5 – Sep 19) – ended, rewards will be sent out shortly (Ranking)
- Alien Worlds website
- Alien Worlds Mining Timer (Chrome Plugin by brooklyn)
- Alien Worlds Technical Blueprint
- NERI staking ranking
- Alien Worlds video for beginners
- Video: How to fix the CPU Error
- Guide to WAX resource management
- Check here if you’re among the Top monKeyminers of the day
- Nekogamer Alien Worlds Builder
- Staking Stats by Planet
- Live mining stats
- Alien Worlds Tool Stats
- Alien Worlds Land Overview
- Alien Worlds Stats by EOSUSA
- One-Image Alien Worlds Mining Guide by recourier
- alcor.exchange: Buy/Sell TLM
- How Shining works in Alien Worlds
- How to setup a non-custodial WAX account