You can earn cryptomonKeys NFTs by playing the brand new free-to-play/play-to-earn NFT-based game Alien Worlds. You earn by mining and also by staking, just by playing the game, on top of the regular in-game rewards!
Get cryptomonKeys bonus rewards on top of regular in-game rewards by mining on any of the lands specified below, or by staking TLM to Planet Neri.
Rewards will be sent out regularly, roughly every 1-2 weeks.
Total cryptomonKeys distributed to miners and stakers so far
Data since launch (January 14, 2021)
Estimated total market value of cryptomonKeys sent to miners so far: ~426k WAX/ $18318
Current status: Cycle 6 has started on February 25, 2021 and will run for 1-2 weeks. Happy mining! Cycle 5 has now ended and rewards have been sent out. See blog posts/updates linked further below for details. As always snapshots will happen every 1-2 weeks depending on various factors.
Current monKeymining and monKeystaking Rewards Details
- We will monitor mining over timeframes of 1–2 weeks and pull data for rewards whenever we have time to send those out. This makes it a little less predictive but more feasible from our side. Just mine as much as you can :). For staking, we will take a snapshot every 1–2 weeks as well and send out rewards to top stakers.
- Everyone who mines at least 69 TLM on one of the cryptomonKeys lands within each cycle will get cryptomonKeys NFT rewards. All others will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys.
- The Top 199 users staking TLM to Neri (ranking here) at the time of snapshot will get cryptomonKeys rewards. All other stakers in the Top 500 will still have a low chance on randomly dropped cryptomonKeys.
- In general, the more you mine or stake the higher chances you’ll have on more (and more rare) cryptomonKeys. In addition, parts of rewards are distributed randomly.
- Mining rewards and staking rewards will be sent out every 1–2 weeks
- Consider this an open beta and the first step of our long-term connection to the Alien Worlds ecosphere (with likely higher rewards now than in the future). We will provide regular updates!
How to Get Started
- If you don’t have a WAX Cloud Wallet yet, get one here in just a few seconds: wallet.wax.io (now download required, just sign up with Google or other social media handles)
- Next, head over to play.alienworlds.io and log in with your Wax Cloud Wallet (make sure popups are not blocked). Note: If you are new and have no AlienWorlds NFTs yet, just wait a few minutes and try again in case you’re running into any error messages. You will receive free NFTs to get started, but this sometimes takes few minutes. If you need support, join our discord and find the channel #monkeymining. We are happy to help you ❤
- When you are ready for mining, you will need to set a land you will ‘mine’ on. To be eligible for cryptomonKeys bonus rewards, select the planet ‘Neri’ and then use any one of the lands listed below for mining:
Planet Neri, coordinates 35:5, Tree Forest
Planet Neri, coordinates 18:7, Mountains
Planet Neri, coordinates 5:10, Rocky Crater
Planet Neri, coordinates 7:7, Plains
Planet Neri, coordinates 10:13, Sandy Desert
Planet Neri, coordinates 2:10, Dunes
Planet Neri, coordinates 16:2, Icy Desert
Planet Neri, coordinates 23:18, Methane Swampland
NEW: Planet Neri, coordinates 20:5, Geothermal Springs
NEW: Planet Neri, coordinates 19:7, Rocky Desert
NEW: Outposts on other planets:
Planet Kavian: coordinates 10:2, Icy Mountains
Planet Magor: coordinates 35:16, Active Volcano
Planet Veles: coordinates 12:9, Dunes
Planet Eyeke: coordinates 13:15, Inland River
Planet Naron: coordinates 19:17, Icy Mountains
- Further land details can be found here.
- Every time you mine you will receive Trillium (TLM, the in game currency) and have a chance on AlienWorlds NFTs. If you mine on one of the lands owned by the cryptomonKeys project you will additionally get a chance on cryptomonKeys NFTs as rewards! It’s that easy, no need to do more from your side, we will pull the data directly from the blockchain every 1–2 weeks, rank everyone and send cryptomonKeys to your wallet.
- Same for monKeystaking rewards: Stake the TLM you earned to Planet Neri. You will receive cryptomonKeys as staking rewards if you cross a certain threshold explained further below, and you’ll received more or better cards the more you stake to Neri. Rewards will be paid automatically to the account the NER tokens (which are received when you stake TLM to Neri) are held on. You can check your ranking here. Also, when you stake your TLM to Neri you will indirectly increase mining rewards for all miners on Neri over time.
- Just for fun, not mandatory or giving extra rewards currently: When you stake, make sure the decimals are .1919 (e.g. staked amount total 1234.1919) so everyone will recognize your stake as coming from the cryptomonKeys community.
- In case of doubt if all is correct or any questions, join our discord and ask anyone in the channel #monkeymining for help to double check.
Questions and Discussion
Within our community we meanwhile have lots of people playing Alien Worlds. If you have any questions or like to discuss about the game and cryptomonKeys rewards, make sure to join our Discord server (channel #monkeymining). If you just started and can’t afford mining tools, you might even get help there from other users. You also can discuss or ask questions in our Telegram group, however the community is mostly active on Discord.
Previous Updates and cryptomonKeys Reward Summaries
- Alien Worlds website
- Alien Worlds Technical Blueprint
- NERI staking ranking
- Alien Worlds video for beginners
- Video: How to fix the CPU Error
- Check here if you’re among the Top monKeyminers of the day
- Staking Stats by Planet
- Live mining stats
- Alien Worlds Tool Stats
- Alien Worlds Land Overview
- Alien Worlds Stats by EOSUSA
- One-Image Alien Worlds Mining Guide by recourier
- alcor.exchange: Buy/Sell TLM
- How Shining works in Alien Worlds
- How to setup a non-custodial WAX account